Basic 4 Keys to hire a Talent
For a Recruiter, Recruitment and Talent Hiring is the biggest task, role and challenge to get hire an appropriate and best candidate to complete the mission of organization.
Recruitment and talent hiring is a time taken process when you are choosing a suitable candidate to get lined-up for further technical round and to get selected to come him or her on board.
“Recruitment and Selection of a candidate is like a picking up a good mango from a tree of mangoes that has all the qualities as you want or looking for.”
Setting the criteria is most important key part for choosing or picking the perfect profile. To pick a perfect candidate, screening, marking key skills and hash tags are playing biggest role to choose from various online or offline job boards or portals. It is very effective to sharing the Job Roles, Profile and Responsibilities first to the candidate as well.
- Job description and Key Result Areas must be fixed before hiring or posting relevant jobs and opportunities into Job Boards / Portals.
- Source as per defined Job Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Criteria must be mapped before proceeding to post the Job like Years of Experience, Domain Area, Salary Range, Pre & Post Qualification experience, Required Qualification, Location preferred etc.
- Job Posting must start with mentioned basic criteria:
- Job Location
- Job Roles,
- Job Profile,
- Job responsibilities,
- Required experience range Min to Max,
- Required salary range Min to Max,
- Required essential qualification,
- Joining time
I am sharing just a basic fundamental hiring tips. The list is shared with an intent to help all beginner recruiters. I will appreciate if readers can add their observation add more to this list :).